Sunday 11 November 2012

Ummmm - how is it November already?!

Wow! I honestly do not know where the last few months have gone! They say time flies when you are having fun, but it also flies by super fast when you are just surviving!!

Nat & I had sooo many ideas to blog about this year (quilts & other projects) but just never seemed to find the time... Next year I hope! I do know Nat's Lancaster Diamond quilting challenge with Daisy Janie is looking fabulous - hopefully we can see some sneak peeks soon.

I am planning on making 2 quilts in the near future - a dinosaur themed one for my 3 year old for his 'big boy' bed & a newborn cot quilt in our new Garden Tales range for another project I've been working on ;) I will try & remember to take photos along the way & post for you all to see.

Beatrix Potter's 'Peter Rabbit' comes to life in Quilting Treasures' "Garden Tales"


WEBSITE UPDATE
I have slowly (OK - VERY slowly) been updating our website so that you can now search our fabrics by colour! Yippee!! I will let you all know when this is finalised (it might be a little while still....).

NOVEMBER VIPs
We are accepting 2 new VIPs this month in our I'm IN campaign (see box to the right for more details). This is an exclusive opportunity to get rewarded by us. Each month we will add ONLY TWO people to our VIP list. So today is the day to win your chance to be a VIP customer and receive cheaper pricing, exclusive prizes and much more.

 
To qualify to go into the draw you must:
a) be a registered customer on our website www.wildcottonfabric.com.au
b) ask a friend to 'LIKE' our Wild Cotton Fabric page on FACEBOOK and tell us YOU sent them so we can add you to the draw.
EASY!! we will draw out the two lucky new VIP customers on 30th November 2012 and post their names on our Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment